Childrens Birthday parties have come a long way since the days of the McDonalds Birthday Party with the traditional ice cream cake with candles on it. These days Children are looking for something different, something their mates will remember them for, something they’ll be the talk of play, group or school. The Glamour Ride Limousine is the most amazing limo that children are in awe off. The lambo front doors and the crazy light and sound show in the back will have them talking about it for ages. The limousine is a massive 8.6 meters long has chrome wheels and has seatbelts for 10 children in the back. There is room for mum or dad upfront with the driver. In our Limo we provide water, some lollies and mints, and roll out the red carpet to give the children the Hollywood celebrity feeling. Your party will definitely rock inside our limousine and we can take you for a cruise or to your other crazy party destination and back again.
There are now many great places to go for childrens birthday parties in Melbourne or surrounding suburbs and Glamour Ride Limousines would love to take you there.
Here are some of the mad things children can do for their birthday parties:
· Go to a Mini Golf Park and shoot 18 holes
· Indoor Bowls is always a favourite for the kids.
· Indoor Playgrounds are popular for birthday parties.
· Let’s not forget going to MacDonald’s and get the ice cream cake.
· Go see a children’s movie at the local cinema.
· Let the girls go to a kid’s makeup studio.
· Practice becoming a Rockstar at a kids music studio.
· The Melbourne Zoo, Werribee Open Range Zoo or Healesville Sanctuary are a great educational experience for the children.
· Birthday Parties can be held in indoor sports arenas which offer a variety of sports.
· A day at the football can be an excellent way to celebrate a child’s birthday.
Please feel free to call on 0403 36 36 37 to help you with your limousine hire for Childrens Birthday Parties. We are Melbourne based and are only too happy to travel out to make your Birthday Party Bash the one that all the kids will remember!